Reflect & Receive

I want you to reflect deeply on what is written below. After that, receive it, comprehend it, then try and interpret it. Or just do one of them.

You know, we spend a lot of time trying to organize the world. We build clocks and calendars and we try and predict the weather. But what part of our life is truly under our control? What if we choose to exist purely in a reality of our own making?  

no 1: are there really 31 days or 30 days or just 28 days. should every month be shorter and have 28 days only?
no 2: is there really 24 hours in a day
no 3: is summer supposed to be monsoon
no 4: is orange = green and green = blue

I'm controlling my life. Is it in order? I highly doubt that. The funny thing is, I like living a messed up/organized life. However from time to time, one has to be crafty and organized. Think about it, you have all the resources at your disposal, but are you making the most out of it. At least I haven't it. Have you tried living a day in your life out of the normal routine? Try it

My friend once told me, stop being a chicken in your job. You have to take those small risks. I'm not used to it, I miscalculated sometimes, and sometimes I was spot on. I took a few risks,it paid off, took a few risks again and it didn't pay off. Ah, it's all a learning experience. What doesn't kill you, only makes you smarter, sexier, and immune to the nasty things around you. I promise : D

Destiny is not the path given to us but the path we choose for ourselves.

So grab life by the balls, squeeze it, because when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, when you get a tangerine, you might as well eat it and if you get a cactus don't stick it up in the wrong place.

Peace out.

Comments

  1. That was quite impressive and hilarious at the same time!!😅

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Metallica - De-Virginised

How To Survive - Lesson 1 (Get THT IPOD) :)