Revolving Back And Forth

Goodevening viewers . I dont know why im here , but im here . Hmmm lets see ... i started this blog , drifted away and im back again ? Do i just want to fill up this empty place ? ? ? Im not a good story teller or writer but i guess then again i just want to pen down my views . Yay : ) So if not regularly i think i should put something down here even if no one is reading .If you are , then you deserve a badge of honour .

Im tired , im stressed out , im going to die ... Work is killing me ... , physically . . . like a dagger to your heart . But somehow i take my ipod listen to some good music , gets me in the mood (a bit) and somehow i manage to survive for the day . I dont want to take much of your precious time telling you about my worries , im just here to make you read ( if you can) and help you get through to worser times . Dont get me wrong , IM NOT YOUR COUNCELLOR , im a human sitting in a computer chair , just like YOU , giving you free advice .Well the advice might be 2 cents but then again its free . And if your going to complain , then you might as well stop being a freeloader

Anyhow i must end this , yes i should , should i ? ... Theres more to come i think ... Hold on to your seats folks

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home

How To Survive - Lesson 1 (Get THT IPOD) :)

Metallica - De-Virginised